Mother Why did you made me?

Mother mother made me why?
Mother, mother, why you made me ... This is the question of Michael, an eight year old young man street looking at his mother. Mother made me why?
Mother made me why? Umiiyak-si Michael cry my ininterbyu on Wednesday afternoon about his life why he was a hobo. Should hope he is in school in that time.
Mother made me why? Pinapabayaan Why me? Do not you love me?
Where are you daddy?
Si Michael is a bum. He often found outside the MSU-iit that nakikipagtakbuhan for both rambling and sometimes the students of the university because he hinihipo-touching the female students when it gave money. Preconceive mo'y nakikipaglaro him to students for a laugh and a smile when he hinahabol. Ikaw'y magtataka if you know of this young songstress si Michael. Sometimes he also playmate both the child tila'y no problems in life. Young children should be reading at school and pupils for their future.
Si Michael left his mother and grandmother and grandfather that only attendant her. His mother is considered as a domestic helper aabroad but not this nakabalik their home. The father naman he left them his mother during pregnancy and found no demonstrated. So questions of Michael, Mother made me why?
Mother made me why? Sometimes question the child if they do love him. The time he was done they'd do the hardship they enter. From the smile and zest, naisip least they do it how you relish is also kahirap when he appear? Napag Do they discuss the future of children will be looking for a care ama't mother? Questions a child nandiyan only in his mind and his irreverent wounded.
How lang ang sinabi ni Rizal na na "Ang Kabataan ang pag-asa ng bayan" if there are continuous and unattended parent their children. What will the future of children and innocent nadamay only to that idiotic parents. If not least the parents do their duty for their children, the rather siguro'y not you just activate your children become. Because of their difficult situation and difficult to grow without parents and is sharply higher than a cut garlic.
Mother, why me made?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Studies for Kids © 2008. Design By: SkinCorner